Thursday 9 August 2012

Job Interview Questions

I always felt put on the spot when an interviewer would ask me at the end of the meeting if I had any questions. You want to sound half intelligent and excited about the company and opportunity. Many times my answer would be "No thanks - I think you've answered all the questions I had," when in reality I was kicking myself inside for not having come up with something better than this. Practice makes perfect - or at least better - and I started doing a little research before interviews to at least come up with a question I was certain the interviewer knew the answer to. Didn't want to end up making the interviewer uncomfortable and on the spot!

Here's a link to a great article on Inc.com that gives 5 questions you can ask that will make you seem as if you have really thought about the job opening and are the candidate to hire.....

5 Questions Great Candidates Ask.....

http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/5-questions-great-job-candidates-ask-interviewers.html


No comments:

Post a Comment